The 2018 Laureate Global Fellowship application is now closed.
About the Laureate Global Fellowship
Sponsored by Laureate International Universities, the Laureate Global Fellowship annually recognizes 20 young leaders who have pioneered solutions to urgent challenges in their communities and beyond. Fellows develop leadership expertise and deepen their impact through a dynamic, yearlong learning experience, and join a network of over 1,700 changemakers like them who continue to benefit from learning opportunities and connections throughout their social change careers. Learn more about the Fellowship experience and read this blog post about our approach to leadership development.
Applicants must be:
- 18 – 29 years old as of December 31, 2018
- Founders or co-founders of existing ventures with at least one year of impact*
- Fluent in English (applications must be completed in English)
*Applicants must be founder or co-founder of a venture that has not previously participated in the Laureate Global Fellowship, and only one co-founder per venture may apply.
- Applicants must complete written and video portions of application, and supply two reference contacts
DEADLINE TO APPLY
- Applications must be submitted by March 6, 2018 at 11:59pm EDT
APPLICANTS NOTIFIED OF STATUS
- All applicants will be notified of their status by June 29th, 2018
October 7th - 11th
LAUREATE GLOBAL FELLOWSHIP LEADERSHIP TRAINING AND RETREAT
- Those selected as Laureate Global Fellows must attend the entirety of the training and fellowship retreat
- Costs including airfare, visa fees, ground transportation, accomodations, and group meals are covered by the International Youth Foundation